Life In Spain

"It's life Jim, but not as we know it" A tongue in cheek account of life in Spain where we come to fufill our dream in the sun. The joys and the frustrations all laid bare.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Andalucia, Spain

Do not be fooled by my cool exterior. Inside there is a mad and frothy middle aged person trying to get out !

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Raising The Roof

We are finally raising the roof of the extension. The picture below shows the leve it was at. That is my sister and brother in law checking out my motorbike....lol






As you can see the level of the roof has been raised with the intention of putting an additional terrace on the roof. We had elected to have a pitched roof but after much deliberation we have decided to opt for the extra terrace.




At the weekend the builders will be back, weather permitting to carry on with the job. Photos are more for OH's benefit as he is currently in the UK leaving me to oversee the work..........I mean what was he thinking ........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home