Life In Spain

"It's life Jim, but not as we know it" A tongue in cheek account of life in Spain where we come to fufill our dream in the sun. The joys and the frustrations all laid bare.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Andalucia, Spain

Do not be fooled by my cool exterior. Inside there is a mad and frothy middle aged person trying to get out !

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Kittens


This little chap on the above is a rescue kitten that I did not expect to take home with me, this is more than usual with me. I go somewhere for something and come home with something else. He was rescued from some children who were kicking him around like a football. Luckily for him a good samaritan and a very nice lady, decided to save him and bring him home, despite the fact she already had a litter of kittens that she needed to home. He was so very lucky that she was there for him in his time of need. 'im indoors' was less than delighted but has taken to the little guy very well to the point of naming him.....he is fooling no one....lol

I had actually gone for this little girl, at the very top, she is on the right of the picture, which had all been agreed before hand, but this little guy was so friendly and jumped into my cat carrier so it was a done deal.




This is little Rubia now playing in one of the storage rooms, starting to find her feet and things to play with.
This is Big Al now he likes nothing better than to find a piece of fluff to carry aroung and play with.
When there is nothing left to play with the play by themselves, and quite enjoy a bit of rough and tumble.

Then when all of that has become far to exhausting they tuck up on the couch for a nap, but still cannot resist a little play before bedtime.

I am now up to five cats and four dogs, but 'im indoors' is still speaking to me so all is well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home